About Us | ICOM Institute Nagpur
Infrastructure Construction Operations Management Institute (ICOM) is recognized by Central Electricity Authority (CEA), under Ministry of Power, Government of India for imparting training to technical graduates, Diploma Holders as well as working professionals in power sector.
It is a venture of Sunil Hi-tech Engineers Ltd, a limited Company having pan India presence in construction, operations and maintenance of power stations, transmission & distribution and other infrastructure projects.
ICOM cater to the requirements of power companies by developing competent and skilled manpower as well as creating employment opportunities for graduate and diploma engineers in the power Industry.
ICOM has state of the art training facilities like AC classrooms & AC seminar hall equipped with audiovisual devices, Library and information center having computer based training packages, latest study material and multimedia facility, Model room having miniature engineering models of power plant equipment and construction tools, and a dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members having wide experience in construction, operation and maintenance of large thermal power stations and management skills.
Principal Director’s Message:
Ram R. Shastri
Arvind Bhalerao Dy. Director
B. E. (Mech.), M. Tech. (Heat power Engg) from VNIT , 1st class Boiler Proficiency Engineer (GOM), Accredited Energy Auditor (BEE), 34 yrs. O&M Experience in Thermal Power Station.
To become leading Training Institute to cater to the requirement of skilled professional for Power utilities, Infrastructure, Construction , Manufacturing.
- Post Graduate Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering.
- Post Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering.
- Certification in NDT level II
- Construction & Project Management.
- Refresher course for working professionals in Power Plant, Management, IT and others.
- Short Term Courses also available for all UG Degree & Diploma Engineers .
- Summer and Winter Vacation training for Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering students.
- Faculty Improvement Programme for Engineering and poly staff.
The institute has been imparting training since last 3 years. ICOM institute successfully trained 197 engineers in eight batches so far. Enrolment for New batch is in progress .